Stress Care of New Jersey services are now available by Telehealth for even more convenience. With Stress Care of New Jersey’s Telehealth, you can meet with your provider directly through your smartphone, tablet, or computer using the Zoom app.
For nearly 16 years, Stress Care of New Jersey has been acclaimed for its quality, innovative, and specialized outpatient services/programs for children (ages 6+), adolescents, and adults. Now, those specialized services/programs are available in a HIPAA-compliant, secure platform that allows you to participate in individual and group therapy from your home.
How it Works:
- Call (732)-679-4500 to schedule your appointment today!
- In your virtual visit, the provider will:
- Conduct the session or group either using video and/or audio.
- Prescribe any medication, if applicable.
- Direct you when and how to schedule your next appointment.
For information about which of our programs or services might be the right fit for you or a loved one, call 732-679-4500.
To participate in Telehealth at Stress Care of New Jersey, patients must:
- Be agreeable to Telehealth services
- Have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop unit with a camera and microphone
- Have access to the internet
- Have quiet space in which to connect with treatment
Most insurances, including Medicaid and Medicare, cover Telehealth Outpatient Programs and Services.