Dream Catchers is a program for adolescents aged 13 to 17 years of age who reside in New Jersey.
- Adolescents must have mental health diagnosis along with behavioral and emotional difficulties that are negatively impacting daily functioning at home, at school, and in social settings.
- Adolescents must require more intensive treatment than an hour per weekly basis.
- Dream Catchers runs on Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 3:30pm to 6:45pm.
- Program works with a psychiatrist who provides medication monitoring on site.
- The program runs through a group modality and individual sessions are offered on an as needed basis.
- Family participation is required during weekly family sessions, held on Thursday evenings from 5:15pm to 6:45pm.
- Average length of treatment is 8-12 weeks, but varies by individual circumstance.
Program Set Up
- 3:30pm-4:00pm: "Check-In"
- 4:00pm-5:00pm: "Group Therapy Discussion"
- 5:00pm-5:15pm: "Break"
- 5:15pm-6:15pm: "Psycho-Education"
- 6:15pm-6:45pm: "Wrap-Up/Behavior Review"
Transportation is provided throughout many locations in Monmouth and Middlesex Counties. Please call for further details to inquire.
- Intake and psychiatric evaluation appointments are conducted upon entrance into program.
- Program is run and supervised by New Jersey State licensed professional staff.