"For all Your Life's Needs-no matter how small -Behavioral Health Home is there for you 24/7, 365"
Redefining Behavioral Health Wellness
Creating Networks to Promote & Support Healthy, Stress-free Lives & Safe Communities
The Behavioral Health Home (BHH) is an integrated case management program that specializes in assisting adults who experience difficulties in treating mental health, physical health, and/or addiction. BHH uses individualized case management, care coordination, and treatment plans to provide assistance to obtain professional services within Stress Care and in the community. BHH believes in promoting health & wellness and in reducing barriers of access to treatment for all clients. BHH program goals are to: promote emotional and physical well-being; provide personalized resources, care, and support; satisfy daily need; and avoid high utilization of emergency room and hospital admissions.
Meet the BHH Team:
BHH surrounds clients with a multidisciplinary team of professionals. The BHH team consists of:
- Licensed Registered Nurse;
- Licensed Social Worker;
- Case Managers;
- Certified Peer Professionals;
- Consultant Psychiatrists;
- Consultant Pharmacist; and
- Consultant Primary Care Physician (coming soon!).
BHH gives you walk-in access to Mental & Physical Health professionals—including Psychiatrists—, & other needed referrals.
Behavioral Health Home is an innovative program that looks at the client as a whole instead of separating Mental Health, Addiction, Physical Health, and Social Care needs from each other. BHH creates and strengthens a network of individualized services for each client.
- Mental Health Diagnosis
- Monmouth County Resident
- Medicaid Coverage
How can BHH help?
BHH works with the client to fill in the gaps between the client’s life through case management and care coordination. BHH works to create a comprehensive and holistic care plan to address and satisfy the client’s integrated care needs.
BHH at Stress Care specializes in assisting and linking clients to resources that address:
- Social Services and other government assistance programs e.g., SSI and/or SSDI application assistance;
- Assisting in searching and applying for housing programs e.g., public housing, relocation, assistance with bills, specialized housing communities like senior living and MS diagnoses, sober living, etc.;
- Employment assistance e.g., DVRS, job searches, resume skill building, employee advocacy, etc.;
- Food assistance e.g., food banks, acquiring SNAP (food stamps), grocery shopping transportation, etc.;
- Mental Health Care Management e.g., scheduling appointments, finding therapists and/or psychiatrists, transportation
- Physical Health Care Management e.g., scheduling appointments, finding Primary Care Providers or Specialists, nursing assessments, health education, etc.;
- Social Health Care Management e.g., locating and identifying peer group communities, supporting self-advocacy, Peer support, etc.;
- Addiction Management e.g., locating, identifying, and referring all related resources from detox centers to medication assisted treatment centers to self-help meetings, Peer support, sober living housing, etc.;
- Referrals to obtain affordable legal assistance
- BHH also welcomes all clients to bring their own unique set of goals and needs that may not have been covered above!
BHH Commitment of Services
- Quality assistance helping you access social services; satisfy medical needs; and attend physician appointments on time
- Working together with you and your network of supports and health & wellness providers to meet your needs
- Personalized health care plan will be created to promote health and wellness during sessions based on what is important to you
- Guarantee linkage to on site Psychiatrists and Therapists, for your convenience or to the provider of your choice, as medically necessary
- Problem Solving and Advocacy regarding finances, linkage to housing services, transportation, access to health care services and providers and other available community resources.
BHH Health Promotion Activities Offered
Addiction Recovery Support: Education, assessment, coping skills building, and linkage to valuable resources for treatment and relapse prevention
Illness Self-Management and Recovery: Strengthen your knowledge and ability to manage your mental and physical wellness day to day
Health and Wellness for Better Living: Coaching to prevent or cope with chronic illness and establish healthy life style
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP): Relapse prevention of behavioral and physical health issues and managing crisis situations
Family & Friends Support and Education: Advocacy & skills to build happy healthy relationships
To Speak to a case manager now,please call: (732) 679-4500 Ext. 8221
500 Park Avenue
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
*No Appointment Necessary
Emergency Hotline is available:
7 Days a Week
24 Hours a Day