"For all Your Life's Needs-no matter how small -Behavioral Health Home is there for you 24/7, 365"
Redefining Behavioral Health Wellness
Creating Networks to Promote & Support Healthy, Stress-free Lives & Safe Communities
The Behavioral Health Home (BHH) is an integrated case management program that specializes in assisting adults who experience difficulties in treating mental health, physical health, and/or addiction. BHH uses individualized case management, care coordination, and treatment plans to provide assistance to obtain professional services within Stress Care and in the community. BHH believes in promoting health & wellness and in reducing barriers of access to treatment for all clients. BHH program goals are to: promote emotional and physical well-being; provide personalized resources, care, and support; satisfy daily need; and avoid high utilization of emergency room and hospital admissions.
Meet the BHH/ISC Team:
BHH/ISC surrounds clients with a multidisciplinary team of professionals. The team consists of:
- Licensed Registered Nurse;
- Licensed Social Worker;
- Case Managers;
- Certified Peer Professionals;
- Consultant Psychiatrists;
- Consultant Pharmacist; and
- Consultant Primary Care Physician (coming soon!).
BHH gives you walk-in access to Mental & Physical Health professionals—including Psychiatrists—, & other needed referrals.
Behavioral Health Home is an innovative program that looks at the client as a whole instead of separating Mental Health, Addiction, Physical Health, and Social Care needs from each other. BHH creates and strengthens a network of individualized services for each client.
"One stop shop" where all needs are taken care of including medical, mental health, legal, financial, employment, housing, transportation, and more.
- Mental Health Diagnosis
- Monmouth County Resident
- Medicaid Coverage
- Horizon BCBS
How can BHH/ISC help?
BHH works with the client to fill in the gaps between the client’s life through case management and care coordination. BHH works to create a comprehensive and holistic care plan to address and satisfy the client’s integrated care needs.
BHH at Stress Care specializes in assisting and linking clients to resources that address:
- Social Services and other government assistance programs e.g., SSI and/or SSDI application assistance;
- Assisting in searching and applying for housing programs e.g., public housing, relocation, assistance with bills, specialized housing communities like senior living and MS diagnoses, sober living, etc.;
- Employment assistance e.g., DVRS, job searches, resume skill building, employee advocacy, etc.;
- Food assistance e.g., food banks, acquiring SNAP (food stamps), grocery shopping transportation, etc.;
- Mental Health Care Management e.g., scheduling appointments, finding therapists and/or psychiatrists, transportation
- Physical Health Care Management e.g., scheduling appointments, finding Primary Care Providers or Specialists, nursing assessments, health education, etc.;
- Social Health Care Management e.g., locating and identifying peer group communities, supporting self-advocacy, Peer support, etc.;
- Addiction Management e.g., locating, identifying, and referring all related resources from detox centers to medication assisted treatment centers to self-help meetings, Peer support, sober living housing, etc.;
- Referrals to obtain affordable legal assistance
- BHH also welcomes all clients to bring their own unique set of goals and needs that may not have been covered above!
BHH/ISC Commitment of Services
- Quality assistance helping you access social services; satisfy medical needs; and attend physician appointments on time
- Working together with you and your network of supports and health & wellness providers to meet your needs
- Personalized health care plan will be created to promote health and wellness during sessions based on what is important to you
- Guarantee linkage to on site Psychiatrists and Therapists, for your convenience or to the provider of your choice, as medically necessary
- Problem Solving and Advocacy regarding finances, linkage to housing services, transportation, access to health care services and providers and other available community resources.
BHH/ISC Health Promotion Activities Offered
Addiction Recovery Support: Education, assessment, coping skills building, and linkage to valuable resources for treatment and relapse prevention
Illness Self-Management and Recovery: Strengthen your knowledge and ability to manage your mental and physical wellness day to day
Health and Wellness for Better Living: Coaching to prevent or cope with chronic illness and establish healthy life style
Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP): Relapse prevention of behavioral and physical health issues and managing crisis situations
Family & Friends Support and Education: Advocacy & skills to build happy healthy relationships
To Speak to a case manager now,please call: (732) 679-4500 Ext. 121
500 Park Avenue
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
*No Appointment Necessary
Emergency Hotline is available:
7 Days a Week
24 Hours a Day