Stress Care of New Jersey Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Program (SAIOP) is a comprehensive substance abuse treatment service. Our SA IOP program is designed for individuals who have found traditional outpatient unable to be effective in helping them achieve recovery. The goal of our SA IOP is to provide enough support and structure for any individual struggling with substance abuse while still allowing them to remain in the community, and tend to their personal responsibilities.
At Stress Care we understand the financial hardships that addiction brings on the individual
and their family. We accept all major insurance plans, Medicare, and Medicaid.
We also provide sliding scale payment plans to individuals as necessary.
How Are We Different?
- Short-term Services & Flexible Hours
- Immediate Availability
- Family Focused
- Convenient Evening Hours
- Knowledgeable Licensed Clinicians
- On-site Available Doctor’s Appointment
- Customized Treatment Goals
- Various Treatment Methods
A Glance at Some of The Topics We Cover …
- Relapse Prevention Skills
- Coping Skills Training
- Anger Management
- Self-Esteem Building
- Steps to Recovery
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Anxiety Management
- Communication Skills
- Addiction on the Mind, Body, & Spirit