Adult Partial Care Program (PC)
Partial care is a comprehensive, nonresidential, therapeutic treatment program that is provided on-site at Stress Care of New Jersey. Partial Care services are available to people whose lives have been disrupted by a mental health illness or addition and want to get back to wellness and successful role in the community. The program provides clinical treatment services in a structured environment for people who have identified an ongoing inability to function productively in the community or have had a psychiatric hospitalization(s) that resulted in job loss, poor relationships, or isolation and who may be at risk of inpatient care.
Partial Care Program provides people in need of mental health and/or addiction treatment with a highly structured day program that will help you increase your overall quality of life. We strive to meet your physical, psychiatric, social, cultural, and overall needs. Stress Care of New Jersey can help you to build a healthy, stress-free lifestyle that promotes wellness and happiness.
Treatment consists of group therapy, educational groups and psychiatric oversight provided in a structured environment to assist patients in achieving their goals for recovery.
We do this by helping you to:
- Build effective life skills such as:
- interpersonal communications
- understanding how your thoughts effect your behavior
- managing distressing symptoms of your illness
- Increase your self-esteem and understanding of self-value
- Understand your illness and manage your recovery
- Find and learn effective coping skills
- Identify ways to address stress that work for you
- Participate in a treatment plan that will bring you overall success
- Plan for the cycle of your illness and prevent future relapses
- Learn to be your own strongest advocate
- Develop and/or rebuild support system through the people in your life and the people that are a part of your treatment.
Specific features of the program include:
- An on-site program providing structured long-term treatment during the day
- Close Initial full psychiatric evaluation and continued monitoring by a prescriber for Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Group therapy, skills training and psycho-educational groups with separate tracks for Mental Health and Addiction Issues.
- Multi-disciplinary team of mental health professionals including master’s-level clinicians
- This program is open to Medicaid recipients only.
- Patient Centered Discharge planning for follow-up treatment after leaving the program
If you want to get back to a positive role in the community, Contact Stress Care of New Jersey and try our Partial Care Program to meet your goals.
Groups psychotherapy and education is provided 5 days a week Monday thru Friday, from 9:30am - 3:30pm.