Behavioral Health Home
Behavioral Health Home Program is a care coordination program designed to help clients manage their mental, addiction and physical health. Behavioral Health Home will implement professional services to meet individualized needs for the purpose of promoting whole health wellness and reduce barriers of access to care that could lead to poor health and high utilization of emergency room and hospital services.
The approach to care is what sets the Behavioral Health Home apart from other treatment methods. A case manager monitors use of services and coordinates care between a client and their providers and natural supports to form a team that will help the client reach both their mental and physical health goals as well as addressing substance use.
Among other things, the Behavioral Health Home helps clients to:
- Get needed referrals, services, and support;
- Access nursing care assessments and management;
- Become involved in effective treatment;
- Learn self-advocacy;
- Make individual plans that include mental, substance, and physical health strengths, needs, and goals; and
- Get information about care, including patient and family support and education.
For more information, please call: 732-679-4500 Ext. 8238 or 848-244-0884