Care Your Employees Can Trust
Stress Care of NJ is well-equipped for Occupational Health services, including Workers' Compensation care. Lab tests and x-rays are available on- site, saving employee’s time and reducing productivity losses.
Our Occupational Health Mission
At Stress Care of New Jersey we provide employees efficient, careful attention as well as a safe return to work following an on-the-job injury.
Employees can visit Stress Care of NJ Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m, and receive prompt medical care without an appointment.
With our proprietary software, all medical and administrative components are efficiently integrated to meet the patients and employers’ needs.
Stress Care of New Jersey’s Urgent Care is a low-cost alternative to hospital emergency rooms. Direct medical costs are reduced by as much as two-thirds for the employer and the insurer. Our one-stop service approach also helps employers stay productive by returning injured employees to work as soon as possible, further reducing insurance costs.
Benefits of Choosing Stress Care of NJ
- Conveniently located in Manalapan, NJ
- Open Monday through from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m to 5 p.m
- No appointment is necessary.
- Injuries are treated promptly.
- Friendly, efficient service is standard.
- Vital signs and other medical information are entered immediately into a permanent computer record.
- Lab tests and digital x-rays are available at each center.
- Careful attention is paid to Return-to-Work policies, Light Duty programs, Physical Exam and Drug Testing requirements, Specialist Physician Network referral directions and Workers' Compensation insurance claims.