Whom We Help
Stress Care of New Jersey, LLC is a Licensed Community Mental Health Center that provides a full range of outpatient mental health and addiction treatment services, including: partial hospitalization programs, intensive outpatient programs, psychiatric evaluations, medication management, individual, family, group psychotherapy, and health education for clients at all stages of life: children, adolescents, adults, and the geriatric population.
How Untreated Stress Destroys Your Body
How to recognize that you need help
If any of the following symptoms apply to you, you must see a specialist
- I am often restless and irritable
- I am having irregular sleep patterns- either too much or not enough
- I don't enjoy hobbies, my friends, family or leisure activities any more
- I have aches and pains that do not get better no matter what I do
- I can't control my anger
- I have trouble concentrating or making simple decisions or plans
- Others have commented on my mood or attitude lately
- My weight has changed a considerable amount
- I have had several of the symptoms I checked above for more than two weeks
- I feel that my functioning in my everyday life is suffering because I am feeling stressed and overwhelmed
- I have family history of depression and/or mental health illness
- I have thought about suicide
For a version of this list that you can check off and print click the link below
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader?
If you do not have a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get one for free by clicking on the icon 'Get Acrobat® Reader'. This will take you to Adobe's website and enable you to download the Acrobat program to your computer.